What is HP Multi Jet Fusion?
The HP Multi Jet Fusion (MJF) process is best used for small to medium-sized prototypes and end-use production parts. HP MJF is a new additive manufacturing technology that 3D prints parts using thermoplastic powdered materials and bonding agents to create isotropic, injection-molded-like parts with a similar finish, strength, and material properties.
AMT Postpro DP Pro
- Programmable – improving consistency and repeatability
- Automation ability- Reducing cost and labor
The machine tumbles and bead blasts parts for effective cleaning. The system has a basket which allows for optimization of the blasting angle, cleaning parts fast, while also allowing to easily switch between batches. PostPro DP PRO also has a dedicated manual blasting area that allows fast blasting of large parts without changing anything in your automated blasting area.
OmegaSonics: HP1818 Dyetank
- Increased speed
- Improved quality and consistency
The twenty gallon HP1818 dyes parts faster, with more consistent results, uses significantly less dye material while utilizing automation to improve on labor costs than that of a manual dying method.
This automated unit is equipped with a high velocity circulation system to move heated material through printed part reaching even hard to reach areas with precision uniformity.
- Nylon PA 12
- Nylon Glassbead
- Fit & Function Models
- Show Models
- Master Patterns
- Jigs & Fixtures
- End-Use Production Parts
- Watertight and Airtight
- Fully dense
- Economy of Scale
- No supports
- Thermoplastic powders
- Testing with same materials
- Complex Parts
- Print full assemblies
- Equipment: HP Multi Jet Fusion 5200
- Part Size: Small to Medium
- Tolerance: +/-.010” for first inch then +/-0.002” per inch thereafter
- Build Layers: 003” (80 micron)
- Build Style: Material Jetting with Binders and Powdered Material
- Supports: No
- Lead Time: 4-5 days